Cable Sensor System
Our intelligent microphonic sensor cable system, Sensor Point™, is one of the most advanced cable-based perimeter fence detection systems, designed for applications where the precise location of an intrusion attempt is required.
Utilizing time domain reflectometry (TDR) on an easy to install coaxial cable, Sensor Point™ can detect cut or climb attacks down to a 3 meter resolution.
Sensor Point uses proprietary Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms to precisely locate perimeter attacks to within 3 meters whilst calibrated to ignore harmless disturbances caused by wind, rain or traffic.
With an upper limit of 2000 meters, the Sensor Point system consists of an analyser, sensor cable, and cable termination box. Multiple analysers can be linked via RS485. Detection zones are set in our Multisys security management software to easily tailor zoning to suit your facility’s requirements.
The SENSOR-POINT technology uses state of the art time-domain reflectometry (TDR) technology to detect vibrations caused in your fence by a perimeter attack. Up to 2000 meters can be covered by a single analyser.
ADVANCED SENSOR CABLE
The SENSOR-POINT Sensor Cable was developed inhouse to make it the most sensitive Microphonic cable available. Ultra-violet resistant and highly robust, flexible stainless-steel conduit is also available. The same type of cable is used in our Flexiguard System which makes doing a retrofit upgrade more cost effective, giving you more options for your perimeter security.
Zones can be configured, managed and controlled in the Multisys security management system software giving you full control of the system.
Using RS485 communications protocol, TDR100 “nodes” can be daisy-chained in order to provide a complete network coverage for large sites. Can further be integrated with other APS hardware such as our range of Pulstar Electric Fencing and Flexiguard.
- Up to 2000 meters coverage from a single analyser
- Precisely locate perimeter intrusion events down to 3 meters resolution
- Single conductor coaxial microphonic cable
- Multiple zones configurable via Multisys
- Full management and control of zones from Multisys software
- Automatic Environmental Control prevents false alarms due to weather conditions
- Easy to install sensor cable
- Easily configured using intuitive Multisys software
- Adds location and resolution to PIDS microphonic cable system
- High Detection Rate
- Lightweight surface interrogator
- Most advanced microphonic perimeter system available
- Uses same cable as Flexiguard System
TDR100 Sensor-Point installation diagram
How an installation would look:
Find out more
For more information on Sensor Point, or any APS product, please get in touch with us here: