PC Based Security Management System
The system is controlled using programmable icons on the GUI making the system extremely easy to programme and operate. All alarms are displayed on maps showing the operator exactly where on the site the alarm has occurred.
The system is very easy to program using intuitive drop down menus for each item. Alarms actions can be linked with various outputs to control other devices, e.g switch on lights, activate sirens or send GSM SMS messages.
The various modules connected to the Multisys PC communicate using a common protocol by RS485 or Ethernet TCP/IP. The data can be sent by copper data cables, fibre optic cables, radio transmitter or microwave link.
All system activity is recorded and stored in a log file. Alarm activity and everything the operator does is recorded. In the event of an incident the files can be searched to find out exactly what occurred.
Each user is assigned a unique user name and password. There is no limit to the number of users of the system.
- Controls 508 Pulstar Energizers
- Controls 508 Flexiguard Analyzers
- 2032 Alarm Inputs using ACUs
- RS485 Communication
- Operator Activity Log
- Easy to Program and Operate
- Unique User Name and Password Assigned to User
- Each Zone can be Viewed on Screen
- Fence Voltage can Monitored in Real Time on Screen
- Any combination of Electrofence, Flexiguard and Microguard possible on same network.
- Up to 354 RS485 network nodes possible in single network.