Cable Sensor System
TDR Sensor Point, using proprietary Digital Signal Processing (DSP) algorithms to precisely locate perimeter attacks to within 3 meters whilst calibrated to ignore harmless disturbances caused by wind, rain or traffic.
With a tested coverage area of 300 meters per processor, and a theoretical upper limit of 2000 meters, the TDR Sensor Point system consists of an analyzer and associated cable, as well as cable termination box. Multiple analyzers can be linked via proprietary RS485 bus. Detection zones are set in our Multisys software to easily tailor zoning to suit your facility’s requirements.
The SENSOR-POINT technology uses state of the art time-domain reflectometry to detect vibrations caused in your fence by a perimeter attack. Up to 2000 meters can be covered by a single analyzer.
ADVANCED SENSOR CABLE
The SENSOR-POINT Sensor Cable is processed inhouse making it the most sensitive Microphonic cable available. Ultra-violet resistant and robust, flexible stainless-steel conduit is also available. Same cable used as with legacy Flexiguard hardware for backwards compatibility.
Zones can be configured or shunted in the Multisys software in order that the end user can identify visually the location of an attack on their site.
Using APS’ proprietary RS485 protocol, TDR100 “nodes” can be daisy-chained in order to provide a complete network coverage for large sites. Can further be integrated with other APS hardware such as our range of Pulstar Electric Fencing and Flexiguard.
- Up to 2000 meters coverage from a single analyzer
- Pinpoint perimeter intrusion down to 3 meters resolution
- Single conductor coax microphonic cable
- Multiple zones configurable via Multisys, unlimited
- Zone “shunt” capability
- Easy to install, single cable
- Easily configured using intuitive Multisys software
- Adds location and resolution to PIDS microphonic cable system
- Backwards compatible with Flexiguard installs (same cable)
- High Detection Rate
- Lightweight surface interrogator
- Most advanced microphonic perimeter system available